AUTHORS AND CALL FOR PAPERS
Paper Preparation and Submission
All submission types must use the IEEE template (A4) here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
All paper publication, presentations and activities of the conference will be in English. DOWNLOAD PDF
- Papers: Full papers (6-10 pages).
- Special Sessions
- Panels and Round Tables
For all types of contributions the author must send an extended blind abstract (1 to 2 pages maximum and a Summary of maximum of 600 words that will be included in the conftool application submission) to be evaluated. Only accepted extended abstracts must be sent full papers. All the conference papers will be double-blind reviewed. Final papers that are accepted after peer review will be published in the conference proceedings. Each author registration can include a maximum of two papers (one included in the registration and one with additional payment).
Where to upload
All files must be uploaded to the ConfTool® Submission Server. IMPORTANT: We work with the metadata that you submit along with your paper, so please:
- Submit correct data:
- correct spelling of authors' names in paper and metadata,
- coherent spelling of authors' names trough all your papers if you have more than one
- do not inverse first name/last name etc.
- when changing authors or title in your paper, please modify also the metadata in conftool
- Observe the deadlines: Reference time for deadlines is the time displayed in Conftool!